Maxor National Pharmacy Services Corp has an immediate opening for a Senior Windows System Administrator in its downtown corporate office.
- Main responsibilities include managing and maintaining Windows-based servers, SAN (Compellent/Equallogic), RHEL, and VMware including VR and SRM.
- Data OS and Security upgrades/patches, performance/tuning, and security administration.
- The ideal candidate will also have a working knowledge of and experience with Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, IIS, Clustering/Load Balancing, and Cisco routers/switches.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in computer science or information technology is preferred
- 10+ years of directly-related experience
Hours are M-F; 8am-5pm. Maxor offers a great, team-centered environment, competitive wages and a comprehensive benefit package.
For consideration, please download and complete an employment application atwww.maxor.com/employment.shtml.
Please call HR at 800-658-6146 ext 5426 with any questions. Resumes may be faxed to 806-324-5595. For more information about Maxor, please visit us online at www.maxor.com.