Maxor Administrative Services, (a division of Maxor National Pharmacy Services) is a leader in self-funded health plans, is experiencing immense growth and looking for a high energy, self-starter to join our winning team! The Regional Sales Consultant is the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Maxor’s TPA services for a given market. Working in collaboration with Maxor’s Account Executives, the Sales Consultant’s primary goal is to increase sales of our TPA/Self-funded business by providing expertise and extensive knowledge of Stop Loss and TPA products and services.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Support continuing development and expansion of Maxor distribution channel and be accountable for achieving TPA sales targets in assigned territory via new business and add-on sales
- Expert knowledge of TPA/self-funded products sold in the market and the ability to clearly differentiate product offerings; increase revenue and membership for MAS
- Introduce TPA offerings in each market & broker community in concert with Maxor’s overall sales strategies and tactics
- Expert knowledge of TPA products sold in the market and the ability to clearly differentiate product offerings
- Develop TPA business strategies into clear objectives and tactics in each market
- Leverage cross selling opportunities
- Support introduction of new products into distribution channels
- Assist in responding to Request for Proposals and other inquiries
- To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the qualifications listed in this posting.
- BA or BS level education
- 5+ years in TPA, Stop Loss & ASO sales
- Adept at understanding complex concepts and situations presented by the business environment
- Excellent communication skills, ability to present, write and converse effectively with multiple audiences of varying levels of sophistication
- Successful sales achievement, ability to represent the organization professionally and drive desired sales growth in a profitable, repeatable manner
- Formal sales and marketing training is highly preferred
- Proficient in the use of computers and various software programs
About Maxor National Pharmacy Services Company
Maxor provides patients and corporate clients across the country with pharmacy and healthcare services that are customizable, comprehensive and cost-effective. Founded in 1926, Maxor has grown from a single pharmacy in Amarillo, Texas, into a national leader in a number of areas, including retail and mail order pharmacies, pharmacy benefit management, pharmacy consulting and management, home infusion, specialty pharmacy, third-party administration services, correctional pharmacy services, pharmacy audit, and pharmacy technology.
Maxor offers a culture that promotes teamwork and where employees are valued as the Company’s best asset. We work hard, but we make sure to have fun along the way, too. Competitive salary, plus a great benefits package are available.
For consideration, please download and complete an employment application atwww.maxor.com.employment.shtml or submit a confidential resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions, please call Human Resources at 800-658-6146 ext 5426.