Maxor National Pharmacy Services Corporation is seeking one full time & one part time, compassionate, customer service oriented Pharmacy Techs for its clinic-based pharmacy located adjacent to the Whitman - Walker Health Clinic.
- Assist pharmacists in providing effective, appropriate, and safe pharmacy services.
- Provide friendly and cooperative customer service.
- Enter patient data and prescription information accurately.
- Answer telephones quickly and with courtesy.
- Operates POS and rings sales accurately.
Education and Experience:
- PTCB Certification required
- At least 2 years’ experience in retail pharmacy is required with experience in HIV/AIDS clinical setting preferred.
- Bilingual Spanish speaking skills a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to operate various pharmacy software programs
Maxor offers a culture that promotes teamwork and where employees are valued as the Company’s best asset. We work hard, but we make sure to have fun along the way, too. Competitive salary, plus a great benefits package are available.
Pharmacy hours of operation are Monday 8a-8p, Tuesday – Friday 8a-6:30p, Saturday 10a-3p, rotating weekends and holidays. Maxor National Pharmacy, located in Amarillo, TX manages the pharmacy and employs the pharmacy staff. For more information about Maxor, visit www.maxor.com. Please call Carol Ann Langston at 806-324-5426 with any questions.
Maxor is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vets/Disability