Compassionate, customer service oriented pharmacist-in-charge needed for a new clinic-based pharmacy located within the Callen-Lorde Community Health Center in Bronx, NY. Callen–Lorde is NY’s Community Health Center serving the needs of the LGBT communities. For more information about the clinic, go to www.callen-lorde.org. The pharmacy will be managed by Maxor National Pharmacy Services headquartered in Amarillo, TX. The Pharmacy Manager, a Maxor employee, is a competent, dynamic leader who is responsible for the coordination of patient services within the pharmacy and supervision of pharmacy staff.
Successful candidates will possess the following education and experience necessary for this position:
- Current NY Pharmacist license
- 3+ years retail pharmacy management experience
- Experience in HIV/AIDS clinical setting preferred
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills;
- Ability to work effectively with a multi-disciplinary team;
- Effective written and verbal communication skills;
- Prior knowledge of local, state, and federal accrediting body and OSHA rules and regulations preferred.
Competitive wages and a comprehensive benefit package, including group health, company paid LTD and basic life/AD&D, paid time off, employer matched 401k plan, and more, are available.
For consideration, please download and complete an employment application atwww.maxor.com.employment.shtml or submit a confidential resume to email@example.com. For questions, please call Human Resources at 800-658-6146 ext 5426.