Maxor National Pharmacy Services, headquartered in Amarillo, TX, is currently seeking a Desktop Administrator at our downtown corporate office. Under general supervision, the Desktop Administrator is responsible the life-cycle management for all Maxor desktop/laptop computers including configuration management, change management and release management activities.
- Hardware / Software deployments (Off the Shelf as well as Maxor developed) and desktop/laptop OS updates (security patches, anti-viruses, encryption, and malware)
- Responsible for mobile device management (corporate and personal devices)
- Responsible for desktop / laptop imaging solution.
- Provides second level support to IT Service Desk.
Successful candidates will possess the following education and experience necessary for this position:
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of these systems (preferred):
o Desktop Computer / Laptop
o Desktop Central
o Technical troubleshooting abilities and excellent customer service skills
o Mobile Device troubleshooting experience required
- Previous experience in an IT service desk role is a plus
Maxor offers a culture that promotes teamwork and where employees are valued as the Company’s best asset. We work hard, but we make sure to have fun along the way, too.
Please call Carol Ann Langston, Corporate Recruiter at 800-658-6146 ext 5426 with any questions. Resumes may be faxed to 806-324-5595. For more information about Maxor, please visit us online at www.maxor.com.