MaxorPlus is currently seeking a Full-time Customer Service Representative for our Call Center who aspires to excel in his/her role by offering the best customer service in helping members and/or pharmacy personnel with their pharmacy-related questions. Bilingual applicants strongly encouraged to apply.
- HS Diploma/GED required
- A minimum of one-year of call center experience
- Computer experience mandatory
- Proven track record of exemplary customer service
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing, to interact with a wide variety of individuals to successfully provide optimal patient care
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Organizational, verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is an asset.
Maxor offers a culture that promotes teamwork and where employees are valued as the Company’s best asset. We work hard, but we make sure to have fun along the way, too. Competitive salary, plus a great benefits package are available.
Hours are Monday-Friday, 12:00 – 9:00 p.m. with rotating weekends and holiday work. Maxor offers an above average hourly wage and a very generous benefit package. For more information, please call Carol Ann Langston at 806-324-5426.